World’s leading independent biotechnology company gains in-house expertise and capabilities in delivering VBHC solutions to their key accounts through setting up a VBHC consulting department.
The team of Been Management Consulting and the client:
- Develop necessary organisational framework for the VBHC consulting department, including roles, responsibilities and governance.
- Develop processes to align internal and external stakeholders in delivering VBHC together.
- Facilitate installation of the healthcare consulting department.
- Develop and deliver a training curriculum to newly hired VBHC consultants for the department.
- Develop and deliver a change management curriculum to the VBHC consultants.
- Deliver a compliancy framework, partnership selection tooling and project management portfolio to the department.
- Word’s leading independent biotechnology company recognizes market dynamics in healthcare delivery and the need for the pharmaceutical industry to shift from being solely a provider of medicine towards contributing in a broader sense to patient wellbeing.
- To kick off this transformation, they hire experts with experience in Value Based Healthcare. However, this leads to increased expenses, while the knowledge and expertise is not guaranteed in-house.
- The organisation decides that setting up an internal Value Based Healthcare consulting department is the preferred next step. They ask Been Management Consulting to facilitate in setting up and installing this new department.
- The team of Been Management Consulting first creates an organisational framework, describing structure, processes, competences and governance. In parallel we shape and implement value solutions.
- We speed up implementing these value solutions with partner hospitals by setting up partnership contracts with key accounts and accounts that fit the client’s strategic ambitions.
- The team develops an onboarding program for new hires to the department and trains new hires in required competences.
- Key processes with internal and external stakeholders are drafted and implemented.
- The department is subsequently resourced with new hire internal consultants that fit the profile and handed over them