Senior Consultant Energy Transition
Senior Consultant Energy Transition
Do you want to put sustainability first in your work as consultant? Be part of a company that works on a sustainable and inclusive economy - a B Corp? Do you want to develop yourself in challenging assignments in the energy transition? Then keep on reading!
We're looking of a consultant who has a minimum of 3 years working experience in performance improvement projects. Someone who wants to speed up the energy transition. Helping energy companies, but also production and other energy-intensive companies. Working in a team of intrinsically motivated consultants.
LET’S CHANGE THE ENERGY SYSTEM.
Our wish list
What's on offer?
What will you do?
You'll be working in a team of enthusiastic and motivated consultants from various backgrounds. Everyone cares about sustainability. Together we help clients to become 'better businesses'. How?
- We help clients formulate a (sustainable) strategy and turn it into tangible plans.
- We help clients boost their daily operations. Always incorporating social and environmental impact. We look at performance management from a holistic perspective. Finding for positive impact for all stakeholders, not just shareholders.
- We guide our clients' people in the transformation to a better business.
What will you be working on?
You will help energy companies, but also production companies and other energy-intensive companies. Speeding up the energy transition, together.
- You'll implement improvements to support key players in the energy transition. Think of grid operator Enexis who needs to adjust the grid for renewable energy sources. But who also faces labor shortages. You'll help them focus and improve their performance.
- You'll help scale up sustainable developments in the energy chain. Think of a provider of a sustainable energy product that cannot keep up with the high demand. You help them grow their operations.
- You'll help clients to improve their daily operations, always incorporating social and environmental impact. Think of an infrastructure company that needs to maintain its buildings and infrastructure. You help them to include sustainability in their maintenance plans. This way, the company has a positive impact on the environment, employees, and the local community.
- You'll help start new developments in the energy transition. Think about bringing round the table different players from across the energy chain. To find solutions to common problems and start a coalition for change. Or think about starting a worldwide network of hydrogen experts.
Your role and responsibilities
- You work on performance improvement projects for clients, always taking into account environmental and social performances.
- You head your own (part of a) project or work stream. This way, you're responsible for its results and you'll develop yourself fast.
- Together with the project manager you shape the contents of the project and make a project planning. You'll facilitate workshops and trainings. You make sure the necessary quality and results are met. You'll also guide less experienced consultants in their development.
- You're part of a team of consultant who work on the energy transition. Together, you share knowledge and insights and work on our company's services in the energy transition.
- You build and maintain your own relevant network and help with preparing sales conversations and quotes.
We're on a sustainable mission. Towards 100% positive impact through our projects. Because we believe companies can make an impact. Combining profits and growth with a positive contribution to society. This requires a fundamental change, though. It's what we call Systemic Change. We see it as an exciting expedition.
We guide companies in their transformation. Our company is also transforming. In 2021, we reached a major milestone and became a B Corp. This means we meet the highest standards on a social, sustainable and transparent level. Just like Patagonia, Tony's Chocolonely, Ben&Jerry's, Ace&Tata and other 5.000+ B Corps. Together, we build a more inclusive and sustainable economy.
To complete our mission, we need a divers team. We need multiple strengths to deliver this extraordinary performance. Using different expertises, backgrounds, and personalities. What we have in common? We all look at the bigger picture. Caring about the people we work with. Caring about how we can do better and how we can help each other grow.
Head Offices Schiphol Oost
50% / 50%
Average age of consultants: 33
Number of employees: 25
Core values: Connected, Creating, Courageous.
Meet your coworkers
We value your personal development. That's why you'll follow development program to suit your consulting level, your personal development, and your own goals. A typical career path looks like this:
More about working at Been Management Consulting
Meet our people & culture manager Tosca Spee
Meet Pieter Minnee, consultant energy transition
Meet Laura Yap: from multinational to consulting
Do you want to join us as consultant? Fill in the form at the right. We'll be in touch as soon as possible.
If you have a question about this position, please contact our HR manager Tosca Spee (+316 5064 0401, firstname.lastname@example.org).