2+ years experience
What are we looking for?
Do you see enough similarities? Let's get in touch.
What's on offer?
Are you looking for something else? Let's discover what we can do.
What will you do?
To give you an idea:
Consultant (2+ years experience)
Do you want to make positive impact through your work? Do you want to build a more inclusive and sustainable economy? Are you interested in working for a B Corp? And do you have consulting experience? Then you could be our new team member!
You work in a team with energetic, involved, and motivated consultants from diverse backgrounds. In the role of consultant, you're making a positive impact on various companies and sectors. In a team, you help our clients with issues, such as:
- Strategy. Where do we want to be in five years? What strategic choices do we have to make?
- Performance Improvement. How do we know we're on track of our mission? How do we operationalize this in our daily work?
- Transformation. What needs to change when we head a new direction? How do we mobilize our people?
Your role and responsibilities
What will you be working on? Let's drill it down:
- Contribute to our projects from day one
- Work in teams at our clients' site to help them achieve their goals
- Prepare and facilitate workshops and training sessions at our clients' site
- Make different types of analyses and reports, varying from operational performance to sustainability assessments and from project progress to team dynamics.
- You're responsible for your own project or work stream, which gives your personal development a boost
- You also contribute to the development of our own organization, team, and services. You'll be involved in making sales pitches and proposals.
A great combination of teamwork, thinking, creating, and doing.
What does your week look like?
Consultant Esther shares her week
Your career path
Personal development is very important in our company. That's why we provide you with a personal learning and development budget that suits your goals. Typically, your career follows the path below.
We're on a sustainable mission. Towards 100% positive impact through our projects. Because we believe companies can make an impact. Combining profits and growth with a positive contribution to society. This requires a fundamental change, though. It's what we call Systemic Change. We see it as an exciting expedition.
We guide companies in their transformation. Our company is also transforming. In 2021, we reached a major milestone and became a B Corp. This means we meet the highest standards on a social, sustainable and transparent level. Just like Patagonia, Tony's Chocolonely, Ben&Jerry's, Ace&Tata and other 5.000+ B Corps. Together, we build a more inclusive and sustainable economy.
To complete our mission, we need a divers team. We need multiple strengths to deliver this extraordinary performance. Using different expertises, backgrounds, and personalities. What we have in common? We all look at the bigger picture. Caring about the people we work with. Caring about how we can do better and how we can help each other grow.
Offices at Schiphol Oost
55% / 45%
Average age 36 years
Number of employees: 34
Core values: Entreneurial, Sustainable, Driven, Able, and Involved
Meet your coworkers
Do you want to join us as consultant? Fill in the form at the right. We'll be in touch as soon as possible.
If you have a question about this vacancy, please contact our HR manager Tosca Spee (+316 5064 0401, email@example.com).