Xpedition to the Source: online round table meeting of global leaders
Each month, we organize a one-hour round table meeting of global leaders, exchanging their views on a strategic theme. We call this sequel 'Xpedition to the Source'.
Themes will be like:
- The Pain of CO2
- Inspiration from the Next Generation
- Moving from Shareholder Primacy to Stakeholder Policy
This meeting is with executives and thought leaders in the field of business management and sustainability. They give their opinion about that month's theme and share experiences & opportunities.
The Xpedition to the Source takes place every second Tuesday of the month from 12.30 to 13.30 CET.
Check our YouTube channel for the recap videos of the previous Xpeditions.
The meetings take place on the second Tuesday of each month from 12.30 - 13.30h CET.
|September, 14th||Xpedition to the Source Meeting||Online | Invitation Only|
|October, 12th||Xpedition to the Source Meeting||Online | Invitation Only|
|November, 9th||Xpedition to the Source Meeting||Online | Invitation Only|
|December, 14th||Xpedition to the Source Meeting||Online | Invitation Only|
Recap Webinar Resilient Mindset - April 8, 2021 (in Dutch)
When it comes to health, many people think of physical functioning. But health is more than just your body; your mental and emotional state also plays an essential role in a healthy and resilient life. This health starts in your brain.
During the webinar, we discussed how the brain works and its influence on direct your thoughts. Your brain is neuroplastic, which means that it can adapt to changing circumstances. It's up to you to use this positively and experience more resilience and positivity in your daily life!
Thanks to Marieke Siero for hosting this webinar!
Were you not able to participate, or do you want to watch again? Check the link below.
Review Webinar Patient-Centric Supply Chains
Earlier this year, we broadcast a webinar on Patient-Centric Supply Chains. We discussed several topics, such as:
- What are the best ways to build an interface between a drug and the individual patient?
- How to deal with the increasing diversity and personalization of medicines?
- How can we contribute to a sustainable and innovative healthcare system by adding patient-centricity to the pharmaceutical supply chain?
Would you also like to be inspired about Patient-Centric Supply Chains? Click below to view the entire recording.
Re-view Webinar Energy Transition - 10 December 2020 (in Dutch)
It is with great pleasure that we look back on our online energy event of December 10, 2020. The participants and the public had lively conversations about topics such as:
- What is the biggest accelerator of an energy transition
- Is citizen participation a pleasure or a burden
- Does innovation in the energy sector come from within or without
- Can the energy transition yield money
Were you unable to attend and want to watch the broadcast again? Click here to see the full recording.
Hosts Leen Zevenbergen and Mirjam Penders spoke with the guests beforehand about their vision on the energy transition. Check our Soundcloud-timeline for these interviews.
Many thanks to the following speakers:
- Jos Keurentjes - Program Director Energy Innovation, University of Twente
- Erik Pool - Director Participation at the Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management
- Ruud Koornstra - National Energy Commissioner, Chair Smart Climate Opportunities/CSR Netherlands
- Miranda Berkhof - CEO Zelfstroom
- Arthur van Wylick - Founder Plusu
- Rob Rietveld - General Director Netherlands Platform Civic Participation and Government Policy (NPBO)
- Patrick van der Meulen - Sustainable entrepreneur & Founder Enie.nl
- Roebyem Anders - Chief Mission Officer Sungevity
- Ruben Dijkstra - Director Offshore Wind ENECO