The world’s leading independent biotechnology company improves on efficiency and effectiveness for multiple affiliates by adopting customer centricity.
The team of Been Management Consulting and the client:
- Develop fifteen customer persona’s, customer journeys, value propositions, content story maps and multi-channel marketing & sales end to end campaigns.
- Train and coach multiple commercial teams and enforce that stakeholders take ownership in the way of working and execution.
- Stimulate a learning environment of continuous improvement and fact-based decision making. We enable the organisation to manage on outcomes instead of focusing on activities.
- Enable focus on results, which results in stakeholders moving up in the adoption / buying ladder by 21%.
- Enable potential operational cost saving on content design and realisation up to 94%.
- Enable that first prospects are turning into leads and first sales visits are being made.
- This biotech company is confronted with a decline in customer facing time of their target audience: healthcare professionals.
- Engagement strategies and the ways to engage with healthcare professionals have become more difficult.
- Customers are more critical and would like to have tailored (non-promotional) content at the right moment and via the right channel at the right time.
- The client sets out to improve marketing & sales effectiveness and efficiency by becoming more customer centric.
- The client’s leadership team is convinced that implementation of a marketing automation tool is not sufficient, and approaches Been Management Consulting to help them to transform into a more customer centric organisation.
- Analysis shows that the marketing & sales building blocks and engine across brands are not sufficiently in place, leading to an ineffective and inefficient customer centric way of working.
- To increase transparency in current state of account and product adoption the team of Been Management Consulting developed an adoption ladder with clear definitions, criteria and KPIs.
- To increase effectiveness, the team of Been Management Consulting conducts customer persona research via in-depth customer insights interviews, translates insights into key themes and questions across the customer journey / adoption ladder. Based on the research outcome we identify necessary content answering these themes.
- To increase efficiency, Been Management Consulting designs and implements a clear campaign process including RACI, tools and templates.
- The team develops a performance management framework, including reporting governance and terms of reference. Thus we enable performance driven focus and culture.
- To make the transformation into a customer centric organisation happen sustainably, Been Management Consulting guides the organisation via communication, training and on the ground coaching