Identify levers to improve and associate solutions to optimise the patient pathway and develop a cross-functional account plan to drive progression on the adoption ladder to reduce undertreatment.
The team of Been Management Consulting and the client:
- Created one generic patient-centric patient care pathway for 13 accounts.
- Defined the role of 8 different health care organisations within the patient care pathway.
- Developed one national patient potential calculation model.
- Redesigned the adoption ladder from product specific to customer-centric.
- Mapped and rationalised 50 cross-functional solution offerings and activities on the adoption ladder.
- Prioritised the top 5 heath care professionals per health care organisation per account, and mapped them on the adoption ladder.
- Developed 4 cross-functional, multi-channel solution / activity-flows to drive progression on the adoption ladder.
- Developed a cross-functional account plan template including guidelines and instructions.
- Created one account plan including objectives, targets, KPI.s, and cross functional multichannel engagement flows.
- A continuous improvement culture is an opportunity to challenge the current status quo to realise the untapped potential.
- A lot of customer, patient insights and measures are available but a structure to identify the gaps and translate the existing data into actionable insights is missing.
- No comprehensive view on the number of potential patients and how to optimise diagnostics and treatment.
- Bottlenecks and challenges across the patient pathways on a regional level are mostly know, but there was no structural, cross functional approach to overcoming these.
- To drive impact and progression the current segmentation and targeting can be improved to increase progression and impact.
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities are needed to enable fact-based decision making and continuous learning within the team.
- Co-create patient pathway analyses including the number of patients and identify improvements across the patient pathway.
- Co-create adoption ladder including definitions criteria and key activities to drive progress per step in line with the patient pathway identified improvements.
- Map accounts on the adoption ladder and quantify the number of patients (eligible, prescribed, market share).
- Co-create account plans including potential, targets, actionable activities including behavioural objectives and KPIs.