Joining forces for systemic change.
If you want a future-proof business for a better world, you need to look further. Look at your stakeholders, not just your shareholders. Look at the ecosystem you're part of, not just your own organization. Because systemic change will only happen if we start working together in our ecosystems. Every party has its own expertise, its own experiences, and its own role to play. We're all learning from an emergent future. And together we can experiment, learn, create break-throughs, and find new paths to a better business.
One thing is for sure: we cannot do it alone. And this rings true for us as well. Let us introduce the partners we work with, our own ecosystem for systemic change.
- NOW Partners is a global partnership of 100+ strategic C-suite and boardroom advisors, leadership and innovation experts who have decades of experience in supporting companies and their leaders to implement regenerative value creation which integrates business success with the regeneration of people, societies and nature across all corporate activities. NOW’s partners have helped family companies and global corporations such as Philips, DSM, Unilever, IKEA, Google, Natura, Tata Communications and Danone.
- Climate Neutral Group. Since its foundation in 2002, the Climate Neutral Group has supported more than 3,000 companies worldwide to reduce their CO2-footprint. In total, it has compensated over 212 million tons of CO2. Together, we help companies assess, compensate, and reduce their environmental impact .
- Green Deal Duurzame Zorg. Together with 200+ healthcare organizations, we signed a 'green deal' for sustainable healthcare. It's a pledge to (help) reduce CO2 emissions, to stimulate circularity, te reduce the amount of medicines in surface water, and to create a healthy environment inside and outside healthcare organizations.
UN Global compact
Since 2021, Been Management Consulting supports the UN Global Compact, the UN's corporate social responsibility initiative. We're committed to the Global Compact, supporting human rights, labour, the environment, and anti-corruption.
In our work, we use the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) as our compass. We do so by helping our clients decide on how they can contribute to these goals and how they can embed these in their organization and business.
B Corp community
As a certified B Corp. we're part of a worldwide community of 5,000+ companies that use business as a force for good.
- B Lab. The driving force behind the B Corp movement is B Lab. This non-profit network supports the transition to an economy that benefits all people, communities, and the planet. Its mission is to turn all businesses into a force for good. Did you know that Been Management Consulting's Leen Zevenbergen is the founder of B Lab Europe?
- B Corp way partner. We zijn onderdeel van een selecte groep dienstverleners die andere bedrijven helpt in hun reis richting B Corp certificatie. We zijn officieel B Corp Way partner op de volgende gebieden: B in the Boardroom, Radical Transformation en the SDGs and B.
Our ecosystem with partners for system change.
Cases & inspiration
Be inspired about ecosystems by the stories of our clients, partners and consultants.